Manlewally replied

4 weeks ago

Knight Rider Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A lone crimefighter battles the forces of evil with the help of a virtually indestructible and artificially intelligent supercar.
Michael Long is a crimefighter who is seriously wounded during his work. Nursed back to health by a mysterious benefactor (chairman of the Knight Industries), he regains consciousness a new man with a new face and a new name: Michael Knight. His mysterious benefactor (through the guise of associate Devon Miles) provides Michael with equipment and support so that he can continue his crime fighting work. The most notable piece of equipment supplied, is "KITT", a high-performance sports car fitted with artificial intelligence.
Oh man when I was a little kid I used to watch this show religiously. I loved this show and when the reruns are on T.V. I watch them too. I used to watch them on U.S.A. when I was in High school and loved the episodes again. It reminded me when I was a little kid. K.I.T.T. inspired my love Pontiac cars and one day I will own a 1982 Pontiac Trans-Am with T-tops. If you have never seen this show and happen upon it one day I recommed watching it, this is a classic like the A-team.
Knight Rider was one of the most popular TV shows of the 80's but it does not mean it was good, in fact it was dreadful! The acting was abysmal-especially David Hasselhoff who played Michael Knight! The stunts were sometimes very badly done and in some shots quite obviously just a model car! Also other things bugged me such as:(1) How come Michael, Bonnie and Devon could walk around K.I.T.T. when it was in the back of the truck, yet when it showed K.I.T.T. been driven into the trailer there was only about 1 foot clearance on either side?! (2) How come Michael always did a handbrake turn after reversing out of the truck but Never went in the same direction as the truck? (3) How come we never saw the truck driver? (4) How come Turbo Boost made K.I.T.T. jump and not make it go faster? (5) Why were there L.E.D's on the accelerator pedal which lit up when K.I.T.T. was in Auto Mode-who would be looking at the pedals if they were driving?! It was an awful series and was as I said badly acted and made. I am sorry if this upsets fans of the series, but I thought it was really bad! The coolest thing about this programme was the music especially at the end, when another hour of garbage had just ended and it was safe to watch TV again! I hated Knight Rider!!

646f9e108c
Charlie's Angels: Animated Adventures full movie hindi downloadDownload Manhunt full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Homefront: The Revolution full movie hd 720p free downloadthe The Butterfly Man hindi dubbed free downloadAngel of Reckoning movie download in hdMacross Delta full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieEmily Believes That She Doesn't Have Any Future with Marco in hindi free downloadKamel Attaboy vs. Master Alcala malayalam full movie free downloadCasablanca Express torrenthindi Letiethia Loved Me
Please log in to post a reply.